You don’t need to be an interior design guru in order to create a kitchen that is both functional and comfortable.
In this video provided by House Beautiful Magazine , host Christopher Peacock discusses how he prefers to utilize space in the kitchen. The first thing to consider is the spatial elements in the room, making sure there is room to walk and space for the doors of the appliances to open. Peacock also recommends placing the cooking appliances on the wall and not on the island, in order to achieve proper ventilation and to retain counter space. Watch for the video for more helpful tips!
AUTCOhome Appliances hosted a National Kitchen & Bath Association, aka NKBA, monthly meeting back in January at their beautiful showroom. The NKBA is a non-profit trade association that has educated and led the kitchen and bath industry for more than 35 years.
The NKBA helps consumers by acting as the ultimate resource for everything from finding a design professional in your area to informing you on industry trends, products and services. They publish a free consumer workbook that offers remodeling tips and guides you through the process of redesigning your kitchen or bath from beginning to end.
To see AUTCOhome Appliances showroom for yourself, visit us at 11610 Page Service Rd, St. Louis!
Today’s basic refrigerators offer adjustable shelves, meat and vegetable drawers, and even ice-makers. However, investing in a high-end refrigerator will provide you with even more luxury features for your kitchen.
Consider some of these luxury kitchen appliance features that are bound to change your life in the kitchen:
- Drawer Refrigerators : Many models have the freezer located below the refrigerator instead of on top, which is a relief for shorter people or those with bad backs. KitchenAid even has a Double-Drawer Refrigerator/Freezer that makes storing drinks and appetizers on top and the ice in the freezer below simple and convenient.
- Side-by-Side Designs : Just as drawer refrigerators can relocate the freezer, side-by-side models place the two units upright and next to each other. Models offered by Thermador have water-filters and ice makers built right into the door, along with gallon door storage and plenty of space for glass shelves.
- Maximum Space : For anyone who likes to stock up on food or cook for large parties, finding a high-profile refrigerator means finding the most space. Whirlpool’s 70” French door refrigerator offers side-by-side doors that sit on top of a bottom drawer freezer. The units comes with adjustable door bins, slide-out baskets, adjustable shelves, and gallon door shelves. The great organization of this kitchen appliance also makes it easy to grab what you need quickly, without having to search around, and waste the refrigerator’s cooling energy.
- Additional Units: Choosing a separate refrigerator for soft-drinks and wine away from the main fridge are great for entertaining options. The largest WS-30 unit offered by SubZero and Wolf can hold up to 147 bottles of wine in one upper and one lower zone, with adjustable temperatures in each.
At AUTCOhome Appliances , we have a vast array of kitchen appliances and luxury appliances for you to choose from when deciding on the perfect unit for your kitchen. From the top brands and latest designs, we can help you choose the luxury appliance that is right for you.
When selecting kitchen appliances, your cooking and lifestyle needs should be your first priority. Purchasing a luxury appliance may be the best choice for your home, especially when shopping for a new oven.
Here are some things to consider when choosing an oven for your home:
- Space – Before you start looking for units, measure the space where your oven will be. Consider any room that will be needed to properly open the oven door and for any cabinets in the area.
- Burners – Many traditional stoves have four burners on top, but serious cooks can choose stoves with six or even eight.
- Modular Cooktops – Perfect for master chefs, these kitchen appliances allow you to add multiple burners, griddles, grills, deep-fryers, and even rotisseries to your cooktop.
- Multiple Cooking Stations – Wall ovens that are separate from stovetops allow for multiple cooking stations in the kitchen. A double wall oven that stacks two ovens on one another saves space and doubles the baking capacity. There are also two-oven stoves, with one oven below the burners and the other above.
- Gas vs. Electric – Gas cooking on a range oven has an instant response, controllability, and lower operating cost for chefs on a budget. But electric heat provides evenness and lower initial cost of the kitchen appliance. You can even mix the two with “dual fuel” ranges.
- Range Hoods – If there is no ventilation fan above your cooktop, you’ll want to choose a range hood home appliance with the vent built it. Vaporized grease can dirty kitchen surfaces and moisture can compromise efficiency of even high-end appliances. Look for range hoods made of easy-care materials or with filters to capture grease and odors.
- Clean Up – Newer models will require less elbow-grease. Self-cleaning ovens use a high-heat cycle to burn off spills, while other ovens offer a continuous cleaning cycle.
Whatever your kitchen appliance needs, AUTCOhome showcases the top brands and designs in luxury appliances, including Subzero and Electrolux . Visit our St. Louis showroom today and we’ll help you choose from our vast appliance supply and design an oven that is right for your home.
A new, luxury kitchen can give any home a “facelift”. Remodeling your kitchen can transform the entire house into a younger looking home. Maybe that’s why remodeling a kitchen has been named the #1 remodeling project in terms of return on investment. Below is a list of the top three ways, you can transform your kitchen into a “luxury” kitchen.
1.) Granite Counter Tops
Granite countertops are the most durable type of countertops and provide a sense of luxury to your home. They are not very common, because granite can be quite expensive, and difficult to put in. Granite counters are a must if you can afford them.
2.) Gas Range Cookers
A new trend in kitchen appliances is a gas range cooker. Cooking with natural gas is faster than cooking with an electric stove. Gas will provide a higher heating point, and therefore will get all of the cooking, boiling, etc. done much earlier than an electric range would. On top of being fast, gas is actually a cheaper alternative to electric cookers, so it’s a win-win for everyone.
3.) Stainless Steel Appliances
Stainless steel appliances have become more and more sought after in every kitchen these days. When a couple is out searching for their new house, they will often be uninterested in a beautiful property just because the kitchen hasn’t been upgraded to stainless steel appliances.
AUTCOhome Appliances in St. Louis has a gorgeous showroom and friendly staff ready to accommodate anyone interested in upgrading their kitchen. Come visit our location on 11610 Page Service Dr in St. Louis to check out our gas range cookers and large selection of stainless steel appliances!
- Wolf Appliances
- gas range
- high-end appliances
- Miele USA
- GE Kitchen Appliance
- Kitchen Appliances
- New Appliances
- Convection Oven
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Kitchen Trends
- Sub-Zero Appliances
- Built-In Refrigeration
- Built-In Ovens
- Kitchen Ranges
- Undercounter Refrigeration
- steam oven
- Frigidaire 2-in-1
- Smooth-Top Range
- Luxury Kitchen
- Induction Range
- Magnetic Range
- Cleaning Grill
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Wolf M Series
- Electric Cooktop
- Electric Grill
- Range Hood
- Sub-Zero Pro 48
- Wine Storage
- Dacor Appliances
- Loading your Dishwasher
- Full Size Refrigerator
- True Cabinet
- Dacor Double oven
- Thermador Steam Cooking
- Stainless Steel Appliance Cleaning
- True Residential
- Undercounter Freezer
- Conventional Oven
- Davor Dishwasers
- Frigidaire Appliances